Saturday, September 25, 2010

There is blood in the water

Seven, that is the number of souls I vanquished during my third and FINAL LEG?  The hamstring is still a problem but I've manage to run without a right leg.  My spirits are high but I think that is mostly cause I think I'm done.  Looks like I will be picking up another 3 miles here at some point but we will see.  Trying to sleep next to the railroad tracks last night was an experience to say the least.  "Earthquake!!"

Currently we are waiting on Paul to finish up his last leg?  It's 9:50AM and we are looking forward to our endless stack of PANCAKES.

While I have a chance I want to say thanks to all of our friends, co-workers, and family!  It's been great to see people following along and commenting.  The support really makes a difference!

That's it from me for now.  Another post in the future? We will see.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment