Saturday, September 25, 2010

Leg 3 complete!

My legs are cooked.  3 miles felt like 6 and my left calf muscle is just in constant flex making me run while my foot is locked in a 90 degree angle.    I crossed the finish line and slapped the bracelet onto Stacey and watched her take off.  I'm done.  Maybe?  Hopefully?

Stacey is destroying her 6 mile run, and Kendra is preparing to shred too.  Everyone in the van has been tearing up the course in anticipation of bottomless pancakes and to make up for the time I've lost.  This is a van of running all-stars in my book and I feel privileged to be running with them.  I'm looking forward to exchange 30 when we can all kick back and relax a little bit. 


This has been a fun and  interesting Ragnar, getting to see former teammates, teammates from non-Ragnar teams, and my new Van #1 teammates.  Fraternity of the hills!

1 comment: