Friday, September 24, 2010

Is there Gu on my face


So still recovering from the 9.8/10 mile leg that I was lucky enough to have as my first where there was no areas for team support. Did this alone with only my music and concentration on getting over the hill, however the whole thing was uphill. To top it off I had a Gu gel packet in my vest zipper that I ate half way through the 5 mile marker and suddenly I realized I had no water to dilute the gel, and I stuck the packet in my vest. Finally getting done with the leg I forgot about the Gu gel packet. Now, my vest has a solid Gu patch on it that Bill Zimmer highly recommended just saving for later. Thanks Bill, and the sky looks amazing outside this awesome church that has some pretty good food.

Chase/ Runner 11

No comments:

Post a Comment