Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Four"

Good Evening my friends!  I must apologize for my lack of blogging. I see myself as a fairly decent multi-tasker but decided driving and typing would be a poor choice seeing how I was already singing 80s ballads.  

I had the distinct pleasure of starting this 201 mile journey.  The first leg was supposed to be a nice trail run around a 5 mile lake.  So after spending some time around a crazy guy in a chicken suit we were off!

No more than 2 minutes pass and our 9:00 AM group is running along the 17th hole of local golf club. Great! I love golf... unless I'm running the wrong way with 25 other Ragnar racers... So we decided to run about a 1/2 mile the wrong way, no biggie, just an extra mile. 5 grueling miles later and my hamstring decided to be rejected by the rest of my body.  It was great to come around the last dogleg and see the Carfax team cheering along with 200 others runners, amazing! I passed the snap bracelet (which hurts) on to my better half and off Lindsey went.


Randy

1 comment: