Friday, September 24, 2010

Paul checking in. We're chilling out at Clear Springs High School which serves as exchange point 12. I don't think that the high school knew what they were getting into when they signed on to be a major checkpoint. Mostly, I don't think they knew that the school would be left smelling like feet.

It's very nice, though. Much higher class accompdations than we had last year. They are serving hot pasta dinners that take you back to your school days. They are also letting people take showers. I just took a super cold shower and I feel like a million bucks.

Susan is about halfway done with her leg and Chase and Bryan are ready to go. Take your time boys. I'm enjoying getting to stretch out the legs.

5-hour energy runs coming on strong tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Please don't use the 'I smell teenager' quote that you are so fond of while you are there.

    We are all cheering you guys on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Everyone! You all can do it. Watch out for bloody knives. really they are out there.

    ReplyDelete